Cardholder - Cognac / Safari
A simple and sophisticated leather cardholder for cards and folded notes. Our wallet is crafted by Portuguese artisans from smooth Italian vegetable tanned leather. During use this handmade cardholder will be as individual as you are and within time gain a rich patina.
About the leather: The Tannery is located in Tuscany, Italy. They produces some of the most beautiful vegetable tanned leather in the world. Their leather offers a beautiful look, feel and smell. They are a proud member of The Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium.
Handmade in Portugal, in a small factory specialising in small leather goods.
- Italian Vegetable tanned leather
- Hand painted edges
- Width 100 x Height 70 mm
- Holds 6 cards
- 2 card slots front, and 1 back
- Center section for folded bills and extra cards
- Organic paint
- Gold Escuyer logo
- Comes in a presentation box
- Handmade in Portugal
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping on all orders in Europe above 50 euros & in the US above 75 euros.
- More info on geographical area of delivery can be found on our FAQ page.
- All items from our online store can be returned within 15 days of purchase
- The cost of the return is at the charge of the customer
- More info can be found on our FAQ page